Friday, August 11, 2006

my dream

i had a dream that an ostrich came to my back door. i fed him and then he came in and got a little to comfy in my kitchen. so then i tried to kick him out using the moves i saw (or dreamed i did) on the discovery channel's "what to do if you are in conflict with an ostrich" special... very self defense. that didn't work. then i was really nice to it and guided it outside. i felt bad after... and i missed the ostrich.... but i just wasn't willing to take on an ostrich for a pet. to much responsibility.

i think this is a direct reflection of how i feel about relationships right now.
thanks dream :)

3 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

That's hilarious.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

That was deep. I love finding the connection between real life's thoughts and my dreams.

Anonymous said...

Very thought provoking.cap sleeve wedding dress�� Christian Louboutin Pumps Vintage Wedding Dresses