Monday, November 17, 2008

what i´m really thinking

dudes! i haven´t blogged in way too long. on my real blog, that is.

i´m just spent. time is not exactly so much available these days.
but... only 10 days left here, then 16 days of travel to cancun, then back to mom and dad´s place.
for an indefinite time period.
still thinking maybe living at home would be smart, financially speaking, if the agency can´t take me back.
i´ll hold off on making a decision there.
although, moving back home at age 28 may make me want to slit my eyeballs open just a little. so maybe it´ll be toronto and debt afterall.

side note: re: rugby player who posted me all over facebook. he still lets me know about the other girls he´s interested in so wtf. seriously. just fall madly in love with me already so i can decide i was actually only into you b-c you weren´t into me and i can reject you.
god.
don´t boys know anything??

in the meantime, i let my standards slide and hooked up with a short stalky british guy who was breaking up with his gf. but he had a good sense of humour (can´t believe i just said that). and left the country 2 days later. thankfully. a definite not-so-attractive-fling requirement.

oh to be back in canada. i just can´t wait to get back and be socially isolated for preaching against materialism and capitalism and make people feel shitty for doing their christmas shopping at walmart. whoo hoo! happy holidays!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

"although, moving back home at 28 may want me to slit my eyeballs open just a litte."

I just love you a lot. Do you know that? Because you should.

I have missed your blogs! And you. I can't believe you're leaving so soon! Where does the time go? Can't wait to see you.

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

what if people make presents instead of shopping at wall mart? is that still materialism?

(I really love the part in Annie when Grace asks Warbucks if he really only loves "...money, power and...capitalism?" She's so sexy the way she says capitalism. check it out.)

Maybe you could pretend you're a kid again when you go to your parents! But this time, you can eat as many cookies as you want and spoil your apetite if you feel like it!