Sunday, January 07, 2007

high expectations

it sucks when people you care about act like self centred jerks. it also sucks when people who hold a level of responsibility don't live up to their duties.

i find that human nature is often letting me down.
this makes me sad.
it also pisses me off.

yet under stress or pressure - the world really turns into lord of the flies, doesn't it? when i first read that book i thought - "that's not true, people aren't that self serving!"
but they are.

booourns to that!

7 comments:

warriorprincesse said...

sucks to your asmar!

i hate letting people down more than i hate it when they let me down. letting myself down sucks. that's selfish...

bedroomprince said...

Let us not let each other down.
Let us lift each other up.

(I must be more honest in order to do so.)

DancingAntsInMyPants said...

I think that's why depression as an illness is sweeping through the western world. too many let downs.

warriorprincesse said...

you know, I had high expectations, too: that I would be constantly entertained by the goings on in my friends' lives.

I guess that was just too much to ask for?

Neenia said...

seriously. blog again.

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,

somebody said...

酒店經紀人,菲梵酒店經紀,酒店經紀,禮服酒店上班,酒店小姐,便服酒店經紀,酒店打工,酒店寒假打工,酒店經紀,酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工經紀,制服酒店經紀,專業酒店經紀,合法酒店經紀,酒店暑假打工,酒店兼職,便服酒店工作,酒店打工,酒店經紀,制服酒店經紀,酒店經紀
,