Friday, March 16, 2007

goodtimes on my own

i'm starting to settle into living alone. i like it! i don't have to share! i never liked sharing. i was always taught to share - so it's not my parents fault. i clearly was born with a "doesn't like to share" gene. i can't help it. i don't even really like sharing with my cat. his litter box is under the sink in the bathroom. he likes to kick his shit out of his litter box. i think he does it to piss me off. how would he like it if i did my business beside the toilet? i think he would find it insulting. at least he hasn't yet rolled his turds over to my bedroom area. he used to do that when i lived in a basement apartment. i don't think he liked it there. why do animals get away with leaving their shit around when they're pissed off? if i did that i wouldn't have any friends. my cat, however has friends. people like him. even cats like him. it must be his stunning personality.

4 comments:

dancing girl said...

apartment-sharing claustrophobia. if you didn't live in the city, you could both bury your turds in the garden.

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lindsay said...

you make me laugh and happy that we are friends.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

hahahahaha.....i'm living with a dog now. i love it, but his shedding offends me. i get on the subway in my navy coat that is coated in a layer of golden fur and wonder why people are staring. i don't know how, but somehow the hair knows exactly where to find me and every article of my clothing. the dog i don't mind sharing with, the ferocious army that is his fur? i mind.