Sunday, December 02, 2007

oh so predictable.

i'm starting to like him too much.
i knew this would happen.
he wants to drive me to the airport when i leave for mexico.
that's 3 weeks away.

i met his brother.
before i met him(the brother), i thought i'd end up wanting to sleep with him (because that's just how things work for me...) but i didn't.
his brother is cute and tall.
but i didn't care.
i like my guy. my guy is cuter.

two and a half weeks in mexico will hopefully start me thinking straight.
i may be getting in over my head.

5 comments:

Warrior Princesse Alathariel said...

oh! Liking people too much is so much better than not quite liking someone a lot! don't you think? what the hell is life made of if not extreme feelings! powerful emotions vs weak ones, excitement vs mundane, awesome vs lame!

chose power, excitement and awesome-ness, I beg of you!

Lindsay said...

Harry Burns: You take someone to the airport, it's clearly the beginning of the relationship. That's why I have never taken anyone to the airport at the beginning of a relationship.

Sally Albright: Why?

Harry Burns: Because eventually things move on and you don't take someone to the airport and I never wanted anyone to say to me, How come you never take me to the airport anymore?

dancing girl said...

if he does take you to the airport, make sure you leave early ;)

artsmonkey said...

haha! i quoted that to him when he said the airport thing! i don't think he saw the humour. i actually think i quoted the entire scene to him along with setting up what had happened in the scene previous...
hm.

skinny-rabbit said...

The redhead in my life that I'm trying to like too much invited me to go skiing later this month with his brother and his brother's girlfriend. I said no.