Wednesday, April 26, 2006

addicted to love

why do i always get attached? i try and try to be a hard ass who's just out to have a good time - but i just end up falling for people.... i think it's because if someone doesn't even hold that potential for me i don't waste my time. bah. a friend of mine once wrote "... maybe you know that i have a heart overflowing with love for this whole perfect world and if i poured its contents into yours i might be able to keep it from bursting..." - i think i fell a little bit in love with him too after reading that. it gave me a new height of love to aspire to - it made me realize that there was so much more to feeling something for someone or everyone or everything that i hadn't considered before.... or maybe, like my other friend has said about himself, -I could just be emotionally slutty.

1 comment:

artsmonkey said...

i can't understand portuguese! i wish i could!