Thursday, July 06, 2006

running away.... continued

i think running away can happen in your own city. you don't necessarily have to go somewhere. and going somewhere doesnt necessarily have to entail running away. i don't want to run away. i just want to expand. like a big balloon. but not in a physical fat way - i dont want to be fat. but who does. i want to expand my mind, my influence, my influences....

side note.
i love cheese. i do. it makes me happy. on crackers, pizzza, salad.... pasta...
good times.

3 comments:

bedroomprince said...

If you like cheese that much you may end up expanding like a balloon. Metaphorical self-expansion and your love a cheese should have been separated into two different blogs.

skinny-rabbit said...

I have a friend in Toronto who always talked about staying in a hostel in town for about a week to get away from our home environment and meet different people. I asked her if she just wanted to make a new friend and she said yes.

The ArtofBeingMe said...

aaawww! That's a great way to meet new people except when they ask where u live and u say toronto they say politely..."right, ok then. fun place, eh?" then u feel kinda like a stalker.

cheese makes me wet.

(that is officially the grossest thing i've said in a very long time)